• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Layout Question

bread

Experienced
Hello

I'm on day 2 with my Axe Fx 3 and programming up the presets with Axe Edit III. I have an FC12 foot controller and wondered if there was a way that I can change layout on the FC12 when I change preset without going into the master layout to select it.

I've changed the setting in Axe Edit III but the layout doesn't change when I select a different preset.

Thanks in advance

Bread

plyall

Power User
I have used the HOLD function on one of my buttons to send me into the LOOPER layout. I also modified the looper layout such that a HOLD on one of the buttons sends me back to the PER-PRESET layout that I started on.

Top Bottom