AFIII Lay Your Hands On Me!

Awesome as always. How do you like your Banshee? I have an Apocalypse and I like it, but I've been thinking about getting something with a thinner neck.

Awesome as always. How do you like your Banshee? I have an Apocalypse and I like it, but I've been thinking about getting something with a thinner neck.
I haven't put it down since I picked it up. Way beyond my expectations. Smokin' guitar!!

That was so awesome! Always a fan of all your work.

That Schecter is sooo mint. LOVE the roman numeral fret markers! I love Schecters these days. Just rugged, reliable, blue-collared guitars that get the job done (that I've owned at least).

That was so awesome! Always a fan of all your work.

That Schecter is sooo mint. LOVE the roman numeral fret markers! I love Schecters these days. Just rugged, reliable, blue-collared guitars that get the job done (that I've owned at least).
Thanks so much. The Banshee Mach 6 is way above my expectations...blown away.

This came up in my YouTube feed yesterday ! I really, REALLY enjoyed it !

Post COVID does SamHill have plans for any shows ?

I swear if the border opens up, the next time I'm back home in Detroit, I'd drive up to see a show !!!!

This came up in my YouTube feed yesterday ! I really, REALLY enjoyed it !

Post COVID does SamHill have plans for any shows ?

I swear if the border opens up, the next time I'm back home in Detroit, I'd drive up to see a show !!!!
One never knows, I think all the guys would be up for it. It would depend on schedules. Thanks again for the kind words.

Unsurprisingly, I love it Mark. Great job and great tone. I’ve got a patch with the 800 mod (TS808 in front and an 80’s style chorus ) that I’m really happy with for Richie’s 80’s tone.
Would you mind sharing what you used for this?

Thanks for the kind words. Same preset I've been using for a very long time. See attached. I'm on the latest FW 16.00 Beta release candidate.

Attachments

• Mark's Recto NEW Toto.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom