Latency in Footswitch Registering?

WITELITE

Experienced
After setting up most of the day (this thing is a beast!) I started playing and noticed after a bit a significant delay (2 seconds) between pressing the footswitch and it lighting up to show that it had been enabled. The Axe seemed to pick it quickly but it took longer for the FC to register the change.

Rebooting the Axe fixed it though wanted to note it and see if anyone else had experienced it. If it happens again, I'll video what I'm seeing

After setting up most of the day (this thing is a beast!) I started playing and noticed after a bit a significant delay (2 seconds) between pressing the footswitch and it lighting up to show that it had been enabled. The Axe seemed to pick it quickly but it took longer for the FC to register the change.

Rebooting the Axe fixed it though wanted to note it and see if anyone else had experienced it. If it happens again, I'll video what I'm seeing
Was this lag happening right after you turned on the Axe?

I, too, noticed this the first time I had my FC-12 connected to my Axe-Fx III, but I turned off both my Axe-Fx and my FC-12 and rebooted. Haven't noticed the slightest delay since then and I gigged with it this past Friday night without any issue (other than a ton of guitar players asking me what it was!)

Back
Top Bottom