Late-night Blues

All my guitars for such a great strattone.........wow............any secrets in your patch with the superverb?

All my guitars for such a great strattone.........wow............any secrets in your patch with the superverb?
I've uploaded it to the patch exchange if you want to try it yourself. I own that amp in real life, so I just set it the way I do the real one, B:3-4, M:5-6. T:8-10, Volume: 7-10, in those ranges. I find with some of those blackface amps you really get the goods when you dime the treble. Also the right IR is so important. I don't care for any of the 4x10 Super Reverb ones that come stock. Tyler Grund's IrRs are my faves for the Super.
hope that helps!

Thank you - seems to be no secret.........I´ve downloaded Tyler´s IR month ago, but have forgotten it........

I've uploaded it to the patch exchange if you want to try it yourself. I own that amp in real life, so I just set it the way I do the real one, B:3-4, M:5-6. T:8-10, Volume: 7-10, in those ranges. I find with some of those blackface amps you really get the goods when you dime the treble. Also the right IR is so important. I don't care for any of the 4x10 Super Reverb ones that come stock. Tyler Grund's IrRs are my faves for the Super.
hope that helps!

Is it your old preset on axechange or did you just load a new one.

Me after watching this video
Burning%20Guitars!.JPG

Back
Top Bottom