Last DT song I promise, Under A Glass Moon full song with tone matches

MattBowman

FAS Social Media Advocate
My little cousin asked me to do this one, so I figured what the hell, i'll give it a shot. There's some rhythmic timing issues in the solo but whatever haha, i'm no Petrucci. Used the same rhythm patches as I did on the Metropolis cover, and the lead sound is the same one as I used on Fatal Tragedy. Those presets I've included in previous posts. Time to learn something other than DT now haha

Errm...... :eek::eek::D

That's a f'ing great cover man.. In every sense.. That tone, to me, is spot on. That was the first ever D.T album I ever heard and I know the sounds, tones and dynamics better than any other D.T album..

GREAT WORK MAN!

Errm...... :eek::eek::D

That's a f'ing great cover man.. In every sense.. That tone, to me, is spot on. That was the first ever D.T album I ever heard and I know the sounds, tones and dynamics better than any other D.T album..

GREAT WORK MAN!
Wow man, thanks so much for the kind words!

Here's the Pepsi Challenge for you..

You've covered a few D.T songs, could you cover Take The Time?! This was the first D.T song I ever heard which got me hooked..

You've done Under A Glass Moon from the same album, you've done Erotomania, etc etc.. Go on, you can do it!!

Here's the Pepsi Challenge for you..

You've covered a few D.T songs, could you cover Take The Time?! This was the first D.T song I ever heard which got me hooked..

You've done Under A Glass Moon from the same album, you've done Erotomania, etc etc.. Go on, you can do it!!

You're right I have haha, I'll have go back and listen and learn it. I've never learned that one except for a few pieces like 15 years ago. I'll put it on the list. I just now finished Queensryche "Another Rainy Night" for something different than DT

If you're gonna cover Queensryche, have a crack at Queen of the Reich.. those harmony solos are the bomb!

Challenge accepted?!

Back
Top Bottom