LAST AXESS ELECTRONICS FX1 FIRMWARE AND EDITOR

dpeterson said:
i can send to you when i get home...

i'm not a french man but i'm also looking for the last FX1 EDITOR for the PC. Just upgraded my PC assuming I could go to the Axess site and download the editor. But now that Mario is out of business, I'm screwed.

Can someone please mail me a copy? Please. Thanks a whole lot.

Mail: foosty@comcast.net

Hello

I had bought a Axess FX1 in the hopes that I could use it for my Axe-Fx Ultra that i just bought yesterday. The only problem is there was a period of about 5-6 years in between the two purchases. :D So now I'm way out of the loop as far as what was going on with the FX-1 just prior to the termination of Axess Electronics or whatever it was that happened.

Anyway I would love it if someone could send me a link to the lastest Axess FX-1 firmware and Patch Editor programs.

Thanks in advance,
Kennesson

killaken2000 said:
Hello

I had bought a Axess FX1 in the hopes that I could use it for my Axe-Fx Ultra that i just bought yesterday. The only problem is there was a period of about 5-6 years in between the two purchases. :D So now I'm way out of the loop as far as what was going on with the FX-1 just prior to the termination of Axess Electronics or whatever it was that happened.

Anyway I would love it if someone could send me a link to the lastest Axess FX-1 firmware and Patch Editor programs.

Thanks in advance,
Kennesson

If you PM me with an e-mail address I should be able to send it along.

Hello. I found this thread courtesy of Google, and was hoping I could solicit the aid of someone here as others have!
I am also in need of the last Firmware and Editor, IF at all possible from anyone. I would GREATLY appreciate it :)

Email is: nitespy1@hotmail.com

FX1 Editor Help

Thanks for posting this - any tricks to getting the FX1 to 'get data' from the computer/editor program?

I've gotten the FX1 to send data to the computer/editor, but can't get it to go the other way. I have both a Mac and a PC...any ideas or help?

Thanks so much

Back
Top Bottom