Larry Mitchell and Andy Timmons Tomorrow in Tacoma Wa.

Was a treat meet Larry and hear both Larry and Andy, both a great show. Larry also had another evening show that I could not make. Great playing and sounds. AX8 sounded great through sound system. In fact sound man did an excellent job for both Larry and Andy. Larry had the Axe routed to that besides monitors/FOH. The backline had a JCM800? half stack. Larry was plugged into it, but he only used it when Andy came up to jam with him so his sound wasn't only from the monitors since Andy had two Mesa Lonestars. I forgot to ask after the show, but Larry, how how did you plug into the Marshall, front end or did it have a effects loop? I should be getting a few pictures from my friend and I'll post them when get them. Thanks Larry and Andy!

Was a treat meet Larry and hear both Larry and Andy, both a great show. Larry also had another evening show that I could not make. Great playing and sounds. AX8 sounded great through sound system. In fact sound man did an excellent job for both Larry and Andy. Larry had the Axe routed to that besides monitors/FOH. The backline had a JCM800? half stack. Larry was plugged into it, but he only used it when Andy came up to jam with him so his sound wasn't only from the monitors since Andy had two Mesa Lonestars. I forgot to ask after the show, but Larry, how how did you plug into the Marshall, front end or did it have a effects loop? I should be getting a few pictures from my friend and I'll post them when get them. Thanks Larry and Andy!
Hi Gary. Very nice meeting and talking with you. That was a blast Saturday. Sunday too but it was just me solo sunday. It's always a treat fir me when Andy sits in. Yes I went direct as normal. But when there are other guitar players on stage I try to have some sound from behind me rolling if the stage so I plugged out 2 in the Marshalls effects return. That way it's just the power amp and the cab. Nothing special. I didn't change my patches or anything. But come to think of it. I will now make a jam patch that uses out 2 with no cab. :0).
The festival was way cool. Saw some interesting things and a few vintage guitars I had to be pulled away from. :0)

Back
Top Bottom