Implemented Larger Max Delay Time

if it's a new "type" then it will appear in the delay submenu of types, along with the mono, stereo, 2290 etc etc. you have 4 delay blocks. you can set a 60 second delay to 30 seconds (60 seconds would be the maximum time available). you see where i'm going with this? :)
I totally get it! I was bringing it up because if Cliff made it a new block (like the multi-delay or ten-tap delay) rather than a type within the delay block, having a 30 second stereo time and 2 block instances would be more valuable to me than one instance with 60 seconds. (4 instances would be amazing! :oops:)

The possibilities are getting me excited! I am so happy that this is being discussed and might happen!

Hello Folks;

Well, this is quite exciting!

If I may add my two cents: I would prefer that the max delay time be added to the existing delay blocks, rather than have a new "Xtra long delay block".

Reason being that Fractal has done an awesome job with all the delay blocks. They sound and feel awesome. Having a 30-60 second 2290, Memory Man, or Lofi tape delay would make me weak in the knees.

That being said, if Fractal does decide to go with a dedicated 30-60 second delay block, we could always use @2112's "Delay Designer" to approximate the existing blocks.

Thank you very much for all your hard work and support @FractalAudio. You're like a perpetual Christmas.

Hello Folks;

Well, this is quite exciting!

If I may add my two cents: I would prefer that the max delay time be added to the existing delay blocks, rather than have a new "Xtra long delay block".

Reason being that Fractal has done an awesome job with all the delay blocks. They sound and feel awesome. Having a 30-60 second 2290, Memory Man, or Lofi tape delay would make me weak in the knees.

That being said, if Fractal does decide to go with a dedicated 30-60 second delay block, we could always use @2112's "Delay Designer" to approximate the existing blocks.

Thank you very much for all your hard work and support @FractalAudio. You're like a perpetual Christmas.

I very much agree with this, especially since the tape delay modulates pitch when you change the delay time.

Back
Top Bottom