Wish Large Bank Number Display when scrolling through

Dealmaker

Inspired
Whist having the lists on each bank is really useful - I can't really read them very well from 6 feet up!

The unit is now VERY difficult to use in a Live application (especially if you are in a rush and maybe have less than prefect 20/20 vision) - and when you use a specific preset for each song, and you know the bank and preset number, you need to be able to scroll through quickly.

In the old firmware the Bank Number was displayed as you scrolled through the Banks using the Bank up and Band Down switches - this was REALLY useful - you could get to the correct bank quickly and then select the preset in that bank. The new firmware means that you re scrolling throughs lists of very small text - that again is hard to discern from 6 feet up.

Can we not have the Bank Number - to flash up - possibly for a user selectable amount of time (1 second, 2 second, 4 second etc) so that you know quickly and legibly what bank you are in?.....or alternatively - have a operate box over to the right of the "lists" that displays , in a large form - the bank number - even if this then disappears after a few seconds??

I am REALLY struggling with the AX8 for live use due to this - and this is the only thing I need to make it my perfect gigging solution!

An alternative solution is having the option to name a bank that displays in large text when changing. That would resolve the small preset list issue as well as knowing what presets are in what bank. I am posting this as a separate wish thread.

+1 +1 +1
I'm also a new user of the AX8 and very happy with the sound.

But I'm rather a "preset"-guitar-player than a "stompbox"-player.

And as I see here in the forum, there are also a lot of "preset"-players here,
who are missing some very good and useful options to use the AX8
as a "preset"-switching-device in a live situation. And large Bank numbers
is definitely one of those missing features.

Back
Top Bottom