Lantency

there should not be unless you are using the axe edit at the same time. the edit has to refresh when you make changes with the mfc.

Why is there latency when I connect the mfc101 mkll to the axeII fx +?
Please provide more details.

Latency when you connect the MFC only? Or when you use the MFC to change presets, scenes, etc? When you change things from the front panel?

Axe Edit connected?

Describe what you have connected and what you are doing.

Thanks for the answers,
Latency is only in the sound.
I have not connected the axe edit.

I have the mfc configured in preset mode with 1 preset for bank.
I select 5 scenes of the same preset in the buttons below.
And curiously the latency in sound is greater in the first scene

Latency is only in the sound...
I select 5 scenes of the same preset in the buttons below.
And curiously the latency in sound is greater in the first scene
Something isn't set up right. The MFC doesn't affect sound latency. When everything's set up right, latency is so low that it's undetectable.

It sounds like you might have delays in your path that are mixed at 100%, so all you hear is the delay.

Something isn't set up right. The MFC doesn't affect sound latency. When everything's set up right, latency is so low that it's undetectable.

It sounds like you might have delays in your path that are mixed at 100%, so all you hear is the delay.
No, the first thing I did was check the delays

Identify the differences between scene 1 and the rest of your scenes. Somewhere in there will be the cause of the latency.

Most likely the X/Y state of an amp block is changing. That will incur an audio gap. If you need to use two amps with no gap, use two amp blocks.

Identify the differences between scene 1 and the rest of your scenes. Somewhere in there will be the cause of the latency.
I do not think that's the problem because without connecting the MFC does not happen

Post the preset...as already mentioned, the MFC doesn't affect audio.

How are you changing scenes without using the MFC to compare the behavior?

Sounds like when you step on switch 1, instead of selecting scene 1, it is re-selecting (re-loading) preset 1...

Change you 'Bank Size' to '0' instead of '1'

Back
Top Bottom