AFIII Lanois-ish preset with some Brian and Trixie backin me up

sskkmm

Power User
I had planned on working on the great instrumental Sonhou Dourado but got distracted with this one.
If you haven't seen this vid - the groove is great. So I borrowed it and started playin'

Source vid at

I need to get a better cut up of the full groove and work up the rest of the tune, but thought I would stop for dinner and share.
Using Lanois-ish preset from the incredible @iaresee https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/lanois-ish.162172/

I don't start playing for awhile in the soundcloud clip because groove (about halfway through).
This is my Collings I30 because thats what is currently in my room.

Take two - intro the same, added some Logic Drummer (Jesse) "broken glass" with follow on the drum loop, and messed with the swing and settings. Re-did the bass, learned the next part, and realized not sure I will go any further as I can't sing. ;) But it's a cool groove so maybe I will just mess around s'more.

Bass is the Virtual Capo Bass preset btw, and guitars added were with my Les Paul Lanois-wannabe classic goldtop.

This is really good. Groove is fantastic. Guitar tones are amazing.

I love Black Dub. We use to cover I Believe in You and it slayed.

This is really good. Groove is fantastic. Guitar tones are amazing.

I love Black Dub. We use to cover I Believe in You and it slayed.
Well, having Brian Blade in my Quarantine Band helps with the groove, but thanks.

The “Live from the Floor” version of I believe in you is just phenomenal- i listen to that weekly.

Back
Top Bottom