Laney 112 FRFR arrives tomorrow

Boz5150

My Headrush 112 died, I contacted 2 amp repairers who said it was the crossover as it worked but zero top end, both repairers said they couldn't get any parts for it so that was that so I went for the Laney.. Looking forward to tomorrow to give it a blast!

Well i only had about 15 mins on it so far just to check that everything is ok and i can already say that i am very impressed, the sound is so clear and it gets loud, i tried a few presets and they all sounded great,i have a couple of acoustic presets and they were crisp and clear, the Cameron preset i have is huge and face melting! I will get some time on it and report further!

Well i only had about 15 mins on it so far just to check that everything is ok and i can already say that i am very impressed, the sound is so clear and it gets loud, i tried a few presets and they all sounded great,i have a couple of acoustic presets and they were crisp and clear, the Cameron preset i have is huge and face melting! I will get some time on it and report further!
Thanks Boz and Josh for the comments, needing a unit in this price range that sounds good:cool:

Awesome enjoyyyy!!!! there were some comments from other users which suggested that the unit was boxy overall...any thoughts on that?

My Headrush 112 died, I contacted 2 amp repairers who said it was the crossover as it worked but zero top end, both repairers said they couldn't get any parts for it so that was that so I went for the Laney.. Looking forward to tomorrow to give it a blast!
I have 2, and love them!

I have the Laney 112 FRFR. Love it, especially considering the price. I can get a great bedroom volume with it. My Friedman ASM-12, which costs quite a bit more, is collecting dust.

I have the Laney 112 FRFR. Love it, especially considering the price. I can get a great bedroom volume with it. My Friedman ASM-12, which costs quite a bit more, is collecting dust.
Yeah, I had the Friedman ASM-12, and I hated it. Heavy, scratched if you just breathed on it, and didn't sound all that great. The Laney is way better in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom