AFIII Lamb of God - Hourglass guitar and bass cover

Tight work!

If you want someone to throw some vocals on it, I can‘t seem to escape the Randy voice no matter how hard I try-
(Funnily enough, the “Laid To Rest” cover was recorded 3-4 years ago when I first figured out the technique and I’ve only gotten closer to his voice since then, despite trying to move away from it…..as evident by my song “Et Tu, Brute?”)

Last edited:
Tight work!

If you want someone to throw some vocals on it, I can‘t seem to escape the Randy voice no matter how hard I try-
(Funnily enough, the “Laid To Rest” cover was recorded 3-4 years ago when I first figured out the technique and I’ve only gotten closer to his voice since then, despite trying to move away from it…..as evident by my song “Et Tu, Brute?”)

Wow that is you singing? That is awesome. I can transcribe one of their new tunes. I am down for a cover with you.

Wow that is you singing? That is awesome. I can transcribe one of their new tunes. I am down for a cover with you.

Yessir. Just let me know! As long as it’s not ”Walk With Me In Hell”, I’m good to go! (It was the song my wife and I were introduced to at our wedding and we just had a rather messy divorce, essentially ruining that song for me for life)

Yessir. Just let me know! As long as it’s not ”Walk With Me In Hell”, I’m good to go! (It was the song my wife and I were introduced to at our wedding and we just had a rather messy divorce, essentially ruining that song for me for life)
Oh damn okay we won't do that one

Oh man I'm gonna have to second that request for a preset, sounds great!! Great playing too! In the spirit of sharing here's one I made a while back using the Mark IV for recording In Your Words (Scene 3):

Attachments

• MarkIV_NKD.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom