Ladies and DJENTlemen...

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
DJENNNNT DJENT DJENT DJENT
DJENNNNT DJ-DJENT DJENT DJENT DJENNNT!!

ML Sound Lab and Misha "Bulb" Mansoor of the band PERIPHERY are back with an all-new cab pack.
Find it in our store at: http://shop.fractalaudio.com/Cab_Pack_ML_USA_Djent_p/fas-801-0036.htm
Cab-Pack-ML-USA-Djent.png
Cab Pack: ML USA Djent - UltraRes contains 168 User Cab IRs with IR Mixes and Preset-Cab Bundles created by Misha “Bulb” Mansoor from the band Periphery.

User Cabs may be easily uploaded to your Axe-Fx II using Fractal-Bot, Axe-Edit, or Cab-Lab. This pack also includes the high resolution .IR files required to create your own original multi-mic UltraRes™ mixes in Cab-Lab.

Please remember: It is illegal to share Cab Mixes containing these or any commercial IRs.

SPEAKER AND MICROPHONES

ML USA Djent is based on a Mesa™ 4x12 Recto® Oversize Slant Cabinet with 70W English made Celestion™ Vintage 30 speakers.

Microphones used include:

• Shure™ SM57
  • Royer™ R121
  • Sennheiser™ e906
  • Sennheiser™ MD421
  • Beyerdynamic™ M160
Like in all ML Sound Lab Cab Packs, all speakers in the cabinet are included and labeled A = bottom left speaker, B = bottom right speaker, C = top right speaker and D = top left speaker. The Alloy Mix files are now more informative by giving information on which microphones and speakers were mixed. For example, “ML USA Djent SM57-R121 AC” has the SM57 microphone on the A (bottom left) speaker and the R121 microphone on the C (top right) speaker.

This Cab Pack was produced and engineered by Mikko Logrén of ML Sound Lab and Misha Mansoor of Periphery.

http://shop.fractalaudio.com/Cab_Pack_ML_USA_Djent_p/fas-801-0036.htm

What's the difference between this and cab pack 13?

*Never mind, this has been answered in another thread.

Last edited:
You have to use the plugin version of CabLab

there it is, cabLab in the cart, these ML IRs sound so good. Ownhammer IRs is like sifting through 1000 to find the 2 that sound the best, ML IRs are like sifting through 50 to find your favorite 5 out of 40 that sound mind blowing, that you can actually use for your 3 favorite amps. I like running my TA-30 through one side of my mesa 4x12 and a dual rec through the other, same cab. ML IRs plus AC-30 makes the angery sounds!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom