LA band with fake Facebook and YouTube followers does European tour no one shows up for

Lol running a projector of himself pretending to play the drumkit

This thread reminds me of a local guy who's truly a legend in his own mind. He makes arguably the worst music videos in the history of forever. They are apparently shot in his garage "sound stage", and he "writes" and "plays" all the parts. What's sad about him is that he really does believe he's phenomenal, and will argue with anyone who offers him constructive criticism. (A good friend of mine has gone around and around with him over ways to improve his video quality, but he insists that his 30-year-old analog video gear is far superior to modern digital tools.) He genuinely believes he's a rock star with legions of fans. He's gotten thousands of Facebook views of his videos, and believes it's because people genuinely like what he's doing. Little does he know that people watch the videos for the sheer trainwreck aspect of it all.

I'm generally very supportive of anyone who's trying to make music, regardless of their talent level, but this guy's a cocky and argumentative asshat with the public relation skills of a badger.

Here's a sample of one of his more "popular" works:

Back
Top Bottom