• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

SOLD LA Area: Axe-Fx II & MFC-101 on Pedaltrain board - $800

Tommy Tequila

Experienced
I don't want to ship if I don't have to, so I'm putting this up here for anyone in the LA area who can pick it up.

AxeFX II and an MFC-101 foot controller, both Mk 1. The AxeFX II has the latest Ares 1.03 firmware.

The MFC is mounted on a mid-size Pedaltrain aluminum framework w/soft case. The board has room on either side of the MFC for a pedal controller (I had used two Mission pedals, not included.) Includes a Cat 5 cable to connect the AxeFX and MFC.

20190421_180305 (Small).jpg

Both units work great, manuals are included. PM if interested - thanks!

Tommy

Last edited:

lazoblanco

Hi, I know you may not interested, but are you willing to ship to Dublin, Ireland by any chance? Payment would be with PayPal.

Top Bottom