ProgressiveRocco

Power User
What's up guys!:)
I've decided to create some mix-ready patches using JUST factory cabs and sell them for a very reasonable price!
This patch was inspired by the tones of the L.A. session guys (hence the name L.A. Studio Clean), like Michael Thompson, Steve Lukather and Michael Landau, just to name a few. It's a lush, spanky and compressed sound, heard on countless recordings from the 80s and 90s. It's got 7 different scenes, from dry to wet. There are two compressors to control the dynamics and two chorus blocks, one of which is modelled after the famous TriChorus, the sound that defined the 80s. The patch was created using humbuckers, so you may have to reduce treble and presence if you're planning to use it with single coils (start by bypassing the Bright switch). Adjust gain and volume according to you instrument.

If you're interested in buying the "L.A. Studio Clean" patch used in this video hit me up at roccopezzin@gmail.com
Cost is just 5€

IMPORTANT: These patches are made using the AxeFx2 XL+ running firmware Quantum 9.01. However you can use them with the AxeFx2 mk I / II, XL and even the AX8 by converting them with the FracTool software (keep in mind the AX8 doesn't have a QuadChorus block)
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fractool-the-ultimate-fractal-device-multitool.112538/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom