Kudos To Matrix's Support

elchampion

Inspired
This past Friday night I had a show and my Matrix amp died before sound check. No idea what happened because the night before it was working fine. First thing I did was email Matrix support about it and ran my Axe II front of house using one of my EV speakers as a monitor, which I don't recommend but had no choice due to the venue only have 2 working monitors. At 1:30am Central I receive an email from Matt apologizing for the amp dying and would call but figured it would be too late for us to troubleshoot and to email him when I awoke later that morning. I emailed him first thing and he called me within 30 mins. When I powered it up the only thing that worked was the red light inside, nothing else and he apologized again and told me he would send me a new one this week and to mail him mine to an address stateside. I have to say how awesome it is to buy a product made in another country and to receive such great support when something goes wrong.

Thanks so much to Matt at Matrix!! The Gt800FX is a great power amp with a company that stands 100% behind it. Just like FAS does with their products. Kudos!!

Thanks for sharing, elchampion. Matrix is a fantastic company with great products, and stellar support. We've now heard/read a good number of positive posts like this about Matrix. Great job Matt and Co.!

Back
Top Bottom