Kudos to Fractal ! Metallica/AX7 gig in Baltimore.

Look up Metallica in the tuning room on Youtube and there are a bunch of videos of all three of them running Axe fx units. There is also a 360 degree video with James using an AX8.

Sorry, its this video with the Ax8.

Last edited:
@fixdrummer cool vid, thanks for sharing. Sounds Ikea Metallica to me! The reviews of their recent show in Philly at Lincoln financial field were abysmal.

No one had anything good to say unfortunately. I don't know why they book those big open stadiums....the sound is always horrible. They supposedly had 54,000 on hand. Shame everyone I talked to said the sound was terrible. Glad your vid came out so killer.

Look up Metallica in the tuning room on Youtube and there are a bunch of videos of all three of them running Axe fx units. There is also a 360 degree video with James using an AX8.

Sorry, its this video with the Ax8.

Thanks
Whats the lights on the wall they keep looking at?

I'm not sure, maybe a light to let them know when it's showtime or a noise sensor.

Here's a vid I shot on Sunday of One & Master of Puppets.

I though it sounded killer no matter where I walked on the field. And Volbeat and A7X sounded amazing as well.

Here's a vid I shot on Sunday of One & Master of Puppets.

I though it sounded killer no matter where I walked on the field. And Volbeat and A7X sounded amazing as well.

HECK YEAH!!! I'm going to see them in three weeks. My tickets just have Volbeat as opener, Wonder if A7X will be playing as well? Great video man!

Back
Top Bottom