Kudos to Chris and the videos!

Akstrat

Experienced
I would like to thank Chris for his videos and all the time and effort that goes into such an undertaking.

They have helped me immensely! If you have not watched these, I highly recommend them. For the price, they are a steal. Nope, I have never met him or had any real conversations. Just thought he deserved special recognition! I can hardly wait for the next one!

Not a lot of love on this board? Such a great guy to have contribute here. Not really what to read into this?

He still has my gratitude!

Not a lot of love on this board? Such a great guy to have contribute here. Not really what to read into this?

He still has my gratitude!

Not sure what you're asking for. Your post was to thank Chris and give your personal endorsement to his products, which you did. The cynical might be forgiven for thinking the intention was to drum up business for him :)

Not sure what you're asking for. Your post was to thank Chris and give your personal endorsement to his products, which you did. The cynical might be forgiven for thinking the intention was to drum up business for him :)

Don't know the guy and never had conversations with him. No hidden agendas here!

People seem to really misunderstand the difference between "business" and what people like Alexander, Chris, Cooper etc. have been doing throughout the years. Creating these tutorials takes a lot of effort, time and a lot of expensive gear and skill to produce. No one is swimming in money here. Getting a bigger budget enables bigger and better tutorials in future and that's why donations are so important.

There are many very helpful and skilled people in this community, Chris is certainly one of them. He seems to genuinely want to help people, and he tries to build a small business by himself - I think both things deserve praise in this day and age. Other than that, I don't really want to discuss specific members of this board :)

Encourage the man. People need to know they are appreciated for their efforts. Without this forum I may not of been as satisfied as I am with my AX8. Though it wasn't specifically Chris who helped me. It was others who did and everyone who shares there knowledge I am grateful too. They should be called out by name.

@OP...No big deal or can of worms at all...............Believe it's just that we all have thanked all of the contributors like Chris and the others many. many times over the years.....So plenty of love here ...trust me. It's all good

People seem to really misunderstand the difference between "business" and what people like Alexander, Chris, Cooper etc. have been doing throughout the years. Creating these tutorials takes a lot of effort, time and a lot of expensive gear and skill to produce. No one is swimming in money here. Getting a bigger budget enables bigger and better tutorials in future and that's why donations are so important.

Agreed. More than happy to have purchased from Chris`Axe Tutorials, ML Labs cabs, and Fremen`s presets. Now to put it all together!

I've been thinking about getting an AX8 and the Beginner's guide has been the best demo of the unit I've found. Answers so many prepurchase questions that the manual doesn't make clear without having a unit in front of me. Especially since a lot of youtube demo's use the software whereas I'm more curious about hardware editing. I just wish there was one for the axe fx ii so that I could use them to make a decision as to which one to get.

The cost was small price to pay to make in informed decision as well as having a having a great reference post purchase! Thanks Chris!

I've been thinking about getting an AX8 and the Beginner's guide has been the best demo of the unit I've found. Answers so many prepurchase questions that the manual doesn't make clear without having a unit in front of me. Especially since a lot of youtube demo's use the software whereas I'm more curious about hardware editing. I just wish there was one for the axe fx ii so that I could use them to make a decision as to which one to get.

The cost was small price to pay to make in informed decision as well as having a having a great reference post purchase! Thanks Chris!
oh wow cool, never thought of that! :) makes sense though :D

Back
Top Bottom