[KTP] Reinvention - Original Progressive Metal (8-string)

kengtin

OK folks, it seems it was ages ago since my last post. I worked hard on this song, it's ready and wanted to break the ice.

This is the first demo for my "K.T. Project", I had posted the audio a few weeks back and here's the full video playthrough. All guitars are proudly Axe Fx II, they're not perfect but hey it's a demo, the final version will be killer. Hope you dig it !

You mean it's not killer now ? that's some good riffage. It got slightly uncomfortable around 1:25 ish, the timing seemed slightly off but I guess you know about that.

You mean it's not killer now ? that's some good riffage. It got slightly uncomfortable around 1:25 ish, the timing seemed slightly off but I guess you know about that.

Thanks for the feedback man... yeah, I meant production wise was not "perfect". I was never super happy of how the guitars sat in the mix and didn't set the project up for reamping. A lot of lessons learned...

I think it's a good idea to set up every project for reamping, if only I could remember to do that.

That was sick man! Yeah I still need to take the time to setup my rig for re-amping. I have been recording everything over the S/PDIF connection into protools rather than going over USB, which I am not exactly sure how to route in PT10. Anyway, great playing man! Wish I could shred like that!

That was sick man! Yeah I still need to take the time to setup my rig for re-amping. I have been recording everything over the S/PDIF connection into protools rather than going over USB, which I am not exactly sure how to route in PT10. Anyway, great playing man! Wish I could shred like that!

Thank you, but I don't think you need to shred dude, I just listened to the clip on your signature and a couple on you YouTube channel and they rule. Just subscribed BTW, rock on!!!

Thank you, but I don't think you need to shred dude, I just listened to the clip on your signature and a couple on you YouTube channel and they rule. Just subscribed BTW, rock on!!!

Hey thanks man! I've never taken the time to work up my chops to that point though. My shred is sloppy, yours is nice and clean :)

Back
Top Bottom