KRANK IR

REDD

Fractal Fanatic
KRANK IRs

I don't use IRs but I made some of my KRANK cab, let me know if they are any good. Thanks

Attachments

• KRANK VHT 57 AKG.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 123
  • KRANK MACK.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 72
  • KRANK MAK 2.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 69
  • KRANK VHT AKG BETA 58.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 68
  • KRANK VHT MKE VMIC EVAKG578.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 70
  • KRANK MESA 4.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 66
  • KRANK VHT AKG EV.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Made a quick demo to compare my favorite IR with yours. I think they blend very nicely.

Thats awesome! I made a few different ones changing mics,amps and mixers if you or anyone else is interested. I've been trying to go with IRs but I can't do it just yet, sticking with real amps and cabs for now but I like my KRANK IRs I shot. Thanks for sharing your skills and your sound, I like it!

Darn! I was hoping you would want more! I'll put up more just in case someone might want them. They are very different from each other with the use of a variety of equipment.
I added more to the op. Thanks

Oh, yes, definitely! Thanks for the extra ones. I'll check them out later tonight. And thanks for contributing to the community!

Oh, yes, definitely! Thanks for the extra ones. I'll check them out later tonight. And thanks for contributing to the community!

I used a Mackie board and a VHT two/ninety/two on some and aMesa 2:100, shure 58,57,beta58, Ev n/d767a and AKG D100e mics.
Just playing around with different equipment and placement.

I used a Mackie board and a VHT two/ninety/two on some and aMesa 2:100, shure 58,57,beta58, Ev n/d767a and AKG D100e mics.
Just playing around with different equipment and placement.

Cool beans. Thanks.

And if anyone wants the preset I used, here you go: View attachment A Savage Sodomy.syx. Just remember to point the cab block to the appropriate IR location (whatever slot you have those Krank IR's stored in).

I think I found that I like the KRANK VHT 57 AKG one best. It works even better with the Diezel V30 OwnHammers I have. My favorite rhythm tone I've had. Put that one and a warmer/more mid-range-y V30 in a stereo UR Cab block and do the delay trick Cliff posted about recently and you have a winning combination.

EDIT: I decided to record another little snippet with the above described recipe for awesomeness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom