Knockin' on heaven's door

No trick/volume pedal in the chain
You should set your Cab to use Clark Kent's Orange 4x12 Limited Edition White Slanted IR published in this forum that you can download from:
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19579590/Orange 4x12 Limited Edition White Slanted Impulse.wav

TNX WOOOOAAAA!!!! SUPERB!!! Not only for KOHD... just nail the basic Slash tone IMHO! :encouragement:

Just another question.
I'm trying to use the volknob on the guitar to get the clean/crunchy tone first and than... well ya know... FULL THROTTLE!!!8)
but seems ther'is some kind of noise gate that stop the clean tone a bit to much and fast...
where can I find the noise gate (don't see nothing in the layout)

TNX AGAIN ... great tone and IR

excellent, yacamboo! i even dug the vocals, which at certain parts reminded my of chris cornell in sound garden's early days.

def downloading the patch

raze

I played the intro with scene 3 of the patch with my volume pot at 10. I like that sound (even with a humbucker), but if you prefer a cleaner one try decreasing the input trim of the 65 Bassguy (I do that in my "Sweet Child 'O' Mine" patch, for instance) => I find it easier to decrease the input trim in those scenes where you want a cleaner sound rather than rolling back and forth the volume pot while playing like in the old times before all the Axe-Fx II features :) .

You can change the noise gate settings if you double-click in the Input box within Axe-Edit.

Glad to hear you guys liked it.

Back
Top Bottom