Knaggs?

Here is my 2021 Knaggs Kenai tier 1. Now here is the deal. I have not played this Knaggs, but I am willing to trade it for a Gibson Axess with the Floyd rose. I am more of a tremolo kind of person and have been wanting the Lifson les Paul so if anyone has one, they want to trade hit me up. this thing is in like new condition, no scratches, dents or dings, with original case and build sheet. I'm located in Indiana if interested. Knaggs Kenai Ter 1.jpg

Last edited:
I tried out a used one that came into my local guitar shop about 2 yrs ago and was quite curious. It was a kenai model. It may have been due to it needing a good setup that I was just underwhelmed and happily so cuz of the price tag. Though everytime i see Frank Steffen Mueller's vids with his Knaggs , man oh man it makes me itch for one

Last edited:
I tried out a used one that came into my local guitar shop about 2 yrs ago and was quite curious. It was a kenai model. It may have been due to it needing a good setup that I was just underwhelmed and happily so cuz of the price tag. Though everytime i see Frank Steffen Mueller's vids with his Knaggs , man oh man it makes me itch for one
Two words about Knaggs: Larry Mitchell.

The build quality and tones are great but I personally find the aesthetics ugly.
I've played only about 10 though.

Back
Top Bottom