Klaughn pedal hits the 10k mark :/

Most guitarists will gladly pay a premium for something that is popularly regarded as cool. Because most guitarists don't want to look ignorant, and can't afford to look uncool.

Looks like a Poor - Player ; like myself , can't afford to LOOK cool.
That's simply ridiculous.

He could have bought four new Axe-FX 3's , but instead , he got an old Klingon ? Hmm. Lol

Last edited:
Most guitarists will gladly pay a premium for something that is popularly regarded as cool. Because most guitarists don't want to look ignorant, and can't afford to look uncool.

Methinks there are two kinds of guitarists who would be willing to fork out this kind of money. Those who truly believe that these vintage pedals have unique mojo that no modern klon(e) can match. And those who are looking for bragging rights. Often both.

Look, I own an original *insert ridiculously overpriced and out of production vintage pedal here*. Look at me peons with your cheap Behringer and Boss pedals and tremble and despair!

Methinks there are two kinds of guitarists who would be willing to fork out this kind of money. Those who truly believe that these vintage pedals have unique mojo that no modern klon(e) can match. And those who are looking for bragging rights. Often both.

Look, I own an original *insert ridiculously overpriced and out of production vintage pedal here*. Look at me peons with your cheap Behringer and Boss pedals and tremble and despair!
There's an Ozyguitarias under every rock.

latest

Just gonna leave this here

Amaaaaaazzzinggg, guess that if he'd built it today there would have been an apple sign on it and it would be named iKlon.
Keep on rocking ! (without the 10k$ pedal I'm afraid)

TGP member ____ (Lawyer?) needs to pay his substantial tax bill... (I recall seeing that in ad descriptions many times)

Back
Top Bottom