Kitch'en Spammer

******* should be banned from all propper fellas vocab anyhow...
it's a word for girlies and involves cooking and doing the dishes and other crap that keeps you out of the man cave

I vote that it stays banned...

and if folk want to talk ******* stuff....
they can do it on other forums where they can be at ease expressing their fem side with the girlies and poofs and stuff...

haaaa.... so it's not been banned in Texican...

girlies and fem blokes...
note that you now have a back door... lol...

I was assuming the ******* Spammer was actually Kemper trying to get us to buy a Toaster! My Bad! That was awkward...

Screw them. I'm doing my own remodeling. In fact, tomorrow I'm gonna grout this ******* tile.

IMG_0551.JPG

Unknown.jpeg

"Good morning Mrs. Schroeder, as you don't have an email-address, I thought we met us in person. My name is Spam, do you need a penis enlargement?"

:lol :lol :lol

Last edited:
There use to be this website.. I forget what it's called, and I don't think it exists any more...
But, what it would do is allow you to enter a URL. Then the site would use an applet to load the URL data over and over again, constant refresh with new data each time. Zillions of time. It would suck down a spammer's monthly bandwidth allotment in no time.
I used it a lot for the old fake "UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA" spam from Diploma mills. I'd shut the site down within a day.

There use to be this website.. I forget what it's called, and I don't think it exists any more...
But, what it would do is allow you to enter a URL. Then the site would use an applet to load the URL data over and over again, constant refresh with new data each time. Zillions of time. It would suck down a spammer's monthly bandwidth allotment in no time.
I used it a lot for the old fake "UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA" spam from Diploma mills. I'd shut the site down within a day.
Hack back at your own risk. You make yourself a bigger target, and if you get hosed, the law is no longer on your side. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom