Kirk Hammett Black Album Lead

diezel013

Inspired
Happy 30th anniversary to the iconic Black Album. I'm thinking Kirk's lead tone was primarily his TS9 through the purple 1959 SLP seen on Year & a Half in the Life of Metallica. This is just my approximation... Download link is below. Hope ya dig it!!!

Attachments

• KH LEAD.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 167
Happy 30th anniversary to the iconic Black Album. I'm thinking Kirk's lead tone was primarily his TS9 through the purple 1959 SLP seen on Year & a Half in the Life of Metallica. This is just my approximation... Download link is below. Hope ya dig it!!!

I was expecting some Elvis Riffs 🤣
Good work tones alot more transparent than I was expecting 👍

Sounds great as always Thanks for sharing. Im going load it up and give it a shot. :)

Kirk has some great solos through the years. I know he’s not held in the highest regard technically but I think Kirk is a great fit for the band. Plus he’s a team player. I love Kirk. Thanks for checking the vid out.
I feel the same way, though I think he's a great guitarist.

Back
Top Bottom