King Diamond cover!!! triple green screen

f ing, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome, king rules, he was / is one of the most talented complex intricate interesting singer songwriters ever. His music was so cool, it was like dream theater mixed with satan.

f ing, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome, king rules, he was / is one of the most talented complex intricate interesting singer songwriters ever. His music was so cool, it was like dream theater mixed with satan.

I agree man, we love the king!! Thank you for the listen, glad you enjoyed!

Haha! Truly living the dream there!
clap.gif

Great job... his music is a lot harder than people think. Did you see Ripper singing Abigail on that Roadrunner dvd? pretty crazy.

Great job... his music is a lot harder than people think. Did you see Ripper singing Abigail on that Roadrunner dvd? pretty crazy.

Yep, I saw that :)

I don't know....I always thought it was fairly obvious that their early drummer Mikkee Dee was killer and guitarist Andy LaRocque was a monster with few equals. I go as far as to say I prefer LaRocque over Yngwie, and I think he is better and more unique.

Agreed Jerotas,...I'm a HUUUGE LaRocque fan,...'"Abigail" will always be in my top 10......Larocque's vibratoooOOOoooOOOoooOOO........

Great job on the video! King Diamond as a band still doesn't get nearly the attention they deserve.

And yep, another LaRocque fan here also. His melodies/harmonies/note-choices... always amazed me how well his solos would both sound great alone AND would also fit into the song so well.

That was killer. You sound so much like KD it's insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannneee!

I always liked Hank Shermann's playing style as well - from the Mercyful Fate days.

That was killer. You sound so much like KD it's insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannneee!

I always liked Hank Shermann's playing style as well - from the Mercyful Fate days.

Wow, thanks man! I don't know, I couldn't get into the Mercyful Fate stuff for some reason. Listened to all of it once last year.

I don't have the patches...but they actually didn't sound much like KD at all. That's some HEAVY eq'ing I did to get the sound you're hearing.

Few reasons there isn't a patch for this, One is I used my Suhr Riot pedal in front of the ultra which would make any patch useless unless you have one of those with the same settings as i used, and also i wanted to create a patch that was made to allow the eq of the daw and the effects of whatever vst was to be used to actually shape the tone. Just wanted to try something different. It worked out ok, I have a bit more fun creating my own tones though so will do that in the future.

Back
Top Bottom