King Crimson Tonight! Anybody going/gone?

bradlake

Axe-Master
Haven’t seen them in quite a few years...first time was the Discipline tour in 82...belew/fripp/bruford/levin ..well at least two of them in tonight’s gig...is Fripp still Fractal Powered?? ....this is in perhaps my very fave venue...auditorium theatre....first show there....1971....Donovan with flautist Paul Horn ACCUSTICally without PA!!!! amazing .

Going to the Ryman in Nashville on the 27th to see them. Saw them 4 times last tour in 2017--Denver, Austin x 2, and Dallas. Mr. Fripp is still incorporating Fractal in his rig. Not sure if he's gone to the III yet, or still on the II.

Saw Mr. Belew here in Austin last Saturday night. He's still using an Ultra! His other guitar player Saul Zonana was using an Axe-8.

IMG_3219(1).jpg

Going to the Ryman in Nashville on the 27th to see them. Saw them 4 times last tour in 2017--Denver, Austin x 2, and Dallas. Mr. Fripp is still incorporating Fractal in his rig. Not sure if he's gone to the III yet, or still on the II.

Saw Mr. Belew here in Austin last Saturday night. He's still using an Ultra! His other guitar player Saul Zonana was using an Axe-8.

View attachment 58159
cool, thanks! Im seeing Adrian later this month as well ! someone get him a III already!

Yes, Robert Fripp is still Fractal powered.
And how!!!! He sounded incredible tonight, as did the whole band (miss Adrian tho..) lotsa stuff from the classic first album, and the triple drum kits killed..no way from my angle to determine what he had in his rack, IIs or IIIs

Last edited:
Yes, Robert Fripp is still Fractal powered.
Axe-Fx makes an appearance in his rig rundown video (~5:50):

Best part: "The second one is just a redundancy in case it goes down?". "It is, it's totally a mirror that I can just take the cables and go like this if something goes wrong in the show". "Ever happen?" "Nope!"

Reactions: ESW
Back
Top Bottom