Killswitch Engage - In Due Time (instrumental and vocal cover)

Jotun666

Inspired
Hi, folks!

I just uploaded a new cover of KSE´s In Due Time, with Pablo Aragon at vocals.

I used my Axe FX Standard for guitars and bass with Metal Foundry + Steven Slate for drums.

We tried to be as respectful to the original song as we could, but gave our personal touches to it.

Hope you like it and if you want to hire my recording, editing or mixing services, I´ll be glad to work with you.

Cheers!

I´m trying to bounce all the tracks and upload them within this week. I will post the link here if I can do it, no problem.

Thanks, Ang! I tried to get a close sound (not a copy, which is impossible..) and I´m glad you appreciate it.

Bass is a mix of an Axe FX SVT amp and Axe FX DI through the FX Loop.

By the way, here you have the tracks. If you use them and upload mixes to this forum, youtube, soundcloud or any other site, please give credit to Jotun Studio / Leo Peña, and subscribe to my channel / facebook if you like my work. Thanks!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...nstudio.es) - KSE In Due Time Multitracks.rar

Sorry, guys, Dropbox banned me temporarily due to heavy traffic on the previous file. I´ve uploaded a new one to Mediafire.

Here´s the new link for download (with a couple of files corrected in volume). Please, let me know if it works:

Simple File Sharing and Storage.

Hope you have a good time mixing and please, do not forget to mention Jotun Studios if you post it anywhere. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom