Killing time on the waiting list

jiagap

Inspired
I am on the wait list. It is what it is......

.....in the mean time I have been enjoying this Fractal Audio Wiki Page:

http://wiki.fractalaudio.com/axefx2/index.php?title=Amp:_all_models

As a former Ultra owner, I remember enjoying toggling through the various amps and playing around with some of the controls; not really knowing what I was doing but still having a blast. That was a few years back.... Fractal has come a long way since then on amps and cabs. This Amp page is a tremendous source of information; I especially appreciate the Cliff Notes. I hope the Fractal WIKI page continues to grow, the info is VERY helpful to us neophytes who want to increase our knowledge of amps and all the other info provided.

This is a great community of high end musicians who often take time to answer questions for us not so high end wannabes. Grateful to be back after my hiatus.

I am so looking forward to my name being "called up" for an AX8 so I can enjoy the wealth of options and delicious tones inside the box.

The best forum community I have found, so I heartily agree. I also started on the Ultra and remember the days when a complete floor pedal of Axe Fx quality was only being talked about, and here we are. Many of those things that were just conversation (the Ax8, a FX-only device which became the FX8, FX plugins) have all come to pass. This isn't a company to rest on its laurels for too long.

Glad you're back in the forum, you're going to be blown away by the AX8. Incredible device.

Back
Top Bottom