• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Killer performance by Devin Townsend using among other things the Axe FX...

Birdie

Inspired
he is amazing! but what in the hell guitar is that that has lights in the neck and the headstock?

fatandugly

Veteran
One of the greatest talents ever. He always slays me how he can talk/sing/mug at the camera without paying any attention to his playing at all. His ability to compartmentalize his brain is crazy.

kerrlehr

Veteran
I am confused as far as the FAS stuff goes - what's up with the Axe-FX seeming to not being used on this - lights were dead the whole time with exception of tempo. Was it even used here??

nicolasrivera

Fractal Fanatic
I am confused as far as the FAS stuff goes - what's up with the Axe-FX seeming to not being used on this - lights were dead the whole time with exception of tempo. Was it even used here??
The axe fx is there for a reason, active or not that guy is a true master of the art.

Top Bottom