Killer I.R.'s!!!

Gorilla

Experienced
Hey, I don't work for these guys. Heck, I don't even know them lol. But, their I.R.'s kick ass and best of all.... they're FREE!! CHECK THEM OUT!! There's like 600+ Axe FX ready I.R's!

Hey Gorilla...no offense...but just a little leery. Been watching this forum for a while and anything that requires a download that has not been reviewed/tested by Scott Peterson or Yek I would steer clear of. I'm sure I speak for many here that their opinion of things like this are held very high. Looks promising tho. Hope it's not some sort of scam or virus thing.... Anybody who has downloaded this please share/review. I'm sure lots of us want to know what the scoop is..

Peace

Hey Gorilla...no offense...but just a little leery. Been watching this forum for a while and anything that requires a download that has not been reviewed/tested by Scott Peterson or Yek I would steer clear of. I'm sure I speak for many here that their opinion of things like this are held very high. Looks promising tho. Hope it's not some sort of scam or virus thing.... Anybody who has downloaded this please share/review. I'm sure lots of us want to know what the scoop is..

Peace
Who's Scott Peterson and Yek? Hahahaha jk.
Thses IR's kick serious ass. If you don't want to download them that's your decision, but your missing out on some of the best I.R.'s we've used not only for Axe FX but for ReValver and others as their package comes with .wav files too.
Why would I send people to a site that will scam you or put a virus in your computer? You really do not know me. No prob ....It's all choices ...

You really do not know me. No prob ....It's all choices ...

It's your avatar.....it scares the tar outta me....hahahahahaha. Its all good. Being so new to the Axe and the IRs I just dont want to screw anything up. It's not like I could go out and get another if I damage it...

It's your avatar.....it scares the tar outta me....hahahahahaha. Its all good. Being so new to the Axe and the IRs I just dont want to screw anything up. It's not like I could go out and get another if I damage it...

Hahahaha they're safe man!! We've downloaded them since version 1 to 5 computers :)

These are legit, I downloaded them a few says ago after seeing them over on the guitarampmodeling forum. They are pretty nice sounding for heavy sounds. Worth a go for sure.

@Rockfx, to say that you would not even bother downloading an IR just because Scott p or yek haven't recommended it is just crazy. I have a massive ammount of respect for both guys and the information they share with the community but you will be seriously limiting your options if you take this line. Each to their own I guess :)

Hahahaha they're safe man!! We've downloaded them since version 1 to 5 computers :)

Wow it posted my post twice!

Last edited:
@Rockfx, to say that you would not even bother downloading an IR just because Scott p or yek haven't recommended it is just crazy. I have a massive ammount of respect for both guys and the information they share with the community but you will be seriously limiting your options if you take this line. Each to their own I guess :)

Yeah, I understand ur point. Guess thats why I'm just a junior member..lol. Seriously tho, I've really only seen Redwirez and Ownhammer IRs on here and I, as you, respect Scott and Yeks opinion and input. I'm still a newbie at this whole thing. I know once I get comfortable with everything I will certainly expand my horizons. Until then I'll be safe. Call it "Safe Axe"...hahahaha..
Peace
btw- I'll probably D/L these anyway and toy with them. Thanks!!

They shouldn't have used a 6505 as a power amp. A tube power amp in general is a bad choice since the freq. response is not flat. A 6505 is even worse since there's a treble peaker on the fx return.

@rockfx, that's cool man, it can be a daunting product for sure :)

@fractalaudio, interesting info as always.

I spent today creating a load of patches with stock cabs, sounding great.

Very cool - have not checked them out, but have downloaded them and will try them out.

With IR's - more is more. I like more.

Tried out a couple. Sounds good...Didnt try any of the TS ir samples. More time perhaps after I get back from work.

Thanks to the OP for the post.

Thank you!
These sound excellent to my ears. I am using the TS ones. I just decided to try those.
I didn't get a manual in my download though, to I don't know what the TS and Non-TS are though!

Gary

newbie question: how are you guys testing all these IR's? through axe edit? are you picking one amp you like and just running it through a bunch of IR tests?

They shouldn't have used a 6505 as a power amp. A tube power amp in general is a bad choice since the freq. response is not flat. A 6505 is even worse since there's a treble peaker on the fx return.

interesting.... seems that ppl seem to like them in spite of this... i'll have a look at them.

interesting.... seems that ppl seem to like them in spite of this... i'll have a look at them.

Back
Top Bottom