Killer Acoustic IR’s!

PincoTech

Experienced
3sigmaaudio.com has the best acoustic IR’s I’ve ever heard.

I’ve been searching a long time for IR’s that can make my Taylor T-5 sound like a 614ce Mic’d
No problem and it sounds absolutely incredible.
full body, depth, and articulation with zero piezo like attributes.
just thought I’d share

I bought their martin pack for my 00 LX1. I dont plug in often but Im quite happy to have them!

3sigmaaudio.com has the best acoustic IR’s I’ve ever heard.

I’ve been searching a long time for IR’s that can make my Taylor T-5 sound like a 614ce Mic’d
No problem and it sounds absolutely incredible.
full body, depth, and articulation with zero piezo like attributes.
just thought I’d share
Which one did you use? I have had a hard time making my piezo-equipped guitar sound close to decent . . .

I just loaded up one of the Taylor 524 IRs and it sounds fantastic! Way better than the IRs I've captured from Dtar and Fishman boxes.

614 ES2 2a panned left, 614 ES2 1a panned right.

So, how (roughly) are you laying out the patches? Guitar into a couple of cabs with the IRs, panned left and right?

Thanks for the referral … I just grabbed the 614 as well. Should be quite the upgrade for my Koa 214ce. :)

The Martin’s sound just like a warm mellow Martin does, but I’m after fingerstyle clarity. I haven’t found an IR that I can’t imagine using yet. Definately going for an 814 nylon next!

So, how (roughly) are you laying out the patches? Guitar into a couple of cabs with the IRs, panned left and right?

Thanks for the referral … I just grabbed the 614 as well. Should be quite the upgrade for my Koa 214ce. :)

Attachments

• 9E40F16A-55F0-4F93-AB17-10BB37BF00C8.jpeg
    9E40F16A-55F0-4F93-AB17-10BB37BF00C8.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 108
Tape chorus after the one cab, dry after the other.
London plate @ 18%, then plexverb @ 10%.
Nothing special, but it just works.

Back
Top Bottom