KickTags Uni-Surround labels just about sold out!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey folks, hope you're all well and getting ready to spook people on halloween!

Just a quickie to let you know that I'm now just about sold out of AX8 Uni-Surround sets, and to let all the groovy people that ordered from the first batch know that I'm still catching up on orders (nearly at the end of day 1 orders) and that I expect to get all outstanding orders out by the end of next week. The first sets have shipped this week and I'm getting glowing reports of the labels 'de-wonking' boards already!!

Apologies it's taken me a little longer than I usually like before shipping, but the new Uni-Surround sets have been incredibly popular and I'm cracking on as fast as I can.

I expect to have new stock ready around the first week of November, but you can still check out what's what over at www.kicktags.com

Cheers all - chat to you soon.

Sukh

IMG_9219_zpslzg43zyy.jpg

Last edited:
Hey folks, hope you're all well and getting ready to spook people on halloween!

Just a quickie to let you know that I'm now just about sold out of AX8 Uni-Surround sets, and to let all the groovy people that ordered from the first batch know that I'm still catching up on orders (nearly at the end of day 1 orders) and that I expect to get all outstanding orders out by the end of next week. The first sets have shipped this week and I'm getting glowing reports of the labels 'de-wonking' boards already!!

Apologies it's taken me a little longer than I usually like before shipping, but the new Uni-Surround sets have been incredibly popular and I'm cracking on as fast as I can.

I expect to have new stock ready around the first week of November, but you can still check out what's what over at www.kicktags.com

Cheers all - chat to you soon.

Sukh

IMG_9219_zpslzg43zyy.jpg
Man! I started a new band and all of my presets have changed and I still don't know what tags to order. Hopefully when I do you'll have some in Stock. They look great. I don't even use my MFC now that I have the AX8. MFC still looks pretty with the ones I got from you before though.

Man! I started a new band and all of my presets have changed and I still don't know what tags to order. Hopefully when I do you'll have some in Stock. They look great. I don't even use my MFC now that I have the AX8. MFC still looks pretty with the ones I got from you before though.

This is why I haven't bothered - I will never have presets or banks of songs that would fit with any of these. :) They do look cool though.

Hmmm, why not selling each letter as a separate small magnet that you'd insert into the base? So that you could create own words.

Sounds like a messy game of scrabble!

The easiest thing to do (and many folks do this), is to choose blank 'self-write' glow labels, on which you can write whatever you want with dry-erase pen and then just wipe and re-write whenever you need.

This is why I haven't bothered - I will never have presets or banks of songs that would fit with any of these. :) They do look cool though.

For this reason, I offer blank 'self-write' glow labels, on which you can write whatever you want with dry-erase pen and then just wipe and re-write whenever you need.

sold%20out_zps6fgirkse.jpg

The first batch of the new Uni-Surround KickTags is now fully sold out!!!

Huge thanks to everyone that has ordered. I'm beavering away getting sets together to ship over the coming week or two and will start getting the next batch together shortly, which I hope to have ready by mid-November.
Please keep posting your KickTag labelled board pictures - they all look awesome!!

Cheers,
Sukh

Back
Top Bottom