KickTags Pro - new labels for MFC coming soon!

Will you have Glow Labels in stock tomorrow? ;)

Do u mean the self adhesive ones mate? Those I plan to have available by this time next week - all ready to go, just need to create a form for the custom text orders for them, which I'll do next weekend.

Oh, I didn't realize that there are different glow in the dark types. I thought about the glow in the dark inserts, but these self adhesive ones still sound interesting :)

hey buddy - delayed until tomorrow evening (uk time) - got nobbled by a few other things this weekend that put me behind a little...

stocks ready though, just need to count and check before updating the store. Thanks for the interest matey :)

Sukh

Doh! I'm away on business in Germany tomorrow! Oh well I'll see if I can check in from the Hotel late tomorrow evening.

Hey Sukh. Can't find the blank labels on the site. Are they the se
Price as the pre-printed ones?

Hey Sukh. Can't find the blank labels on the site. Are they the se
Price as the pre-printed ones?

Hey Patrick,

yes mate, just choose the style you want (single or dual window) and when u get the form to complete once you've placed your order, just specify which ones u want blank.

cheers,
Sukh

Many thanks to all those that ordered - it looks like batch 2 is very close to being sold out already. I genuinely don't know what to say other than 'thank you' :)

The process for getting new stocks together will be faster now, and I'll be aiming to restock the store early next week, after which it should just stay 'in stock'.

Thanks once again to those that ordered and to all that have waited (and are waiting) for your patience.

6am here and about to get on a train for the 350 mile trip to London for work for the next couple of days... Very dark outside... summer finally looks like it has left the building :-(

have a a good day all and hopefully be chatting to some of you soon!

Sukh

Want to chime in and say that I got my kicktags here in the states yesterday! All I can say is it was worth the wait! Hands down the best kicktags around! If you are contemplating, don't think, just order them you will not be disappointed! Everything was on point with these kicktags. Package arrive nicely! What more can you ask for, clean, sleek and modern looking! Glowing in the dark is a huge plus!!!! All in one, with so many options to choose and he has something for everyone. The glow in the dark charge right up! Can't wait to to play out live w/ these! Just wanted to say thanks to Sukh " the one man operation!" haha Selling out world wide!!!! Keep it up!

New Kicktags!

Yes, I need two more. :) Or a black whiteboard marker.

kicktags.jpg

Last edited:
Let me know whenever you're ready with the 2 more you need. The OCD in me wants to send you some white touch up paint and a duster as well :)

I've just realised your set up is very similar to mine, Mission Ep-1 for Wah, Ex-50 for Clean-Drive Blend, and the Bright Onion MFC External Switch!

I've got my kicktags order in, hope they turn up soon. Are they standard kicktags single window labels on the MFC External Switch? I didn't think it was magnetic - are they stuck on?

Back
Top Bottom