ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey folks! Hope you're all well.

After the frenzy of the last batch I made, (when I released reverse-print glow labels for the first time), I'm pleased to say that the KickTags store is about to be restocked and that the full range of my modular magnetic glow label system will be available again from Thursday 16th June.

I'd love to update the store with some new photos etc in time, but it's going to be tight until the weekend, so I'll leave u with a couple of pics of the new stuff, which is great to finally see on peoples boards around the world. I've also linked to a most awesome 'KickTags Unboxing Video' made by the ridiculously talented Vince Genella, which is just great!

Hope to chat with some of you soon. Cheers!
Sukh

13220693_1032824046796722_5428755223339460702_o_zpsykrtpd5r.jpg

13254744_1032816650130795_4221679237217990897_o_zpss3jsyz6o.jpg

13217532_1032709930141467_588541049310854972_o_zpsicktm74b.jpg

13247702_1032820636797063_1256781719513346878_o_zpsnfvipceq.jpg

13173274_1032641900148270_5877630679813907831_o_zpsfuy1axeb.jpg

Last edited:
And if you're new to KickTags or want a quick reminder how the unique modular labelling system works, check out the video here:

Hey folks! Lots (*lots*) of folks mailing and messaging asking when the site will be restocked and wearing out F5 on their keyboards!

Firstly, thank you. You're all bloody awesome.

Secondly, the KickTags store will be restocked at 7:30pm tonight (just under 3 hours time) and I'll post here when she's stuffed and ready to rock and roll!

At the doctors now getting some 'stuff' checked, so will be offline for a while. Step away from your keyboards my friends - and chat to u all in a couple of hours!!

Sukh

Hi folks! I'm pleased to say that the KickTags store is now fully re-stocked!

Labels available right now for the MFC-101, AX8 and FX8.

Hope you're all well!!

Sukh

store_restocked_zpssxqjxswi.jpg

Man , still trying to figure out what I want on mine. I thought about doing something different and having my 1 thru 4 switches say HAIRY, ANUS, BALLS, VAGINA, but you never know who is going to be around your gear. I had one label with the boobs on it and some kids saw it and I was kind of embarrassed.

Man , still trying to figure out what I want on mine. I thought about doing something different and having my 1 thru 4 switches say HAIRY, ANUS, BALLS, VAGINA, but you never know who is going to be around your gear. I had one label with the boobs on it and some kids saw it and I was kind of embarrassed.

Lol! Well, you'd be surprised at some of the things people have requested on the labels. I once made a particularly 'unusual' set for a very well known artist with some most interesting pictures. Enough said!!

At the end of the day, it's your board, and these are your labels man - go ahead and have anything u want on them!!

Cheers,
Sukh

Your "modular magnetic label system" is Genius. It's one of those, WHY DIDN"T I THINK OF THAT! Absolutely brilliant.

can anyone chime in thats used these and tell me how secure the smaller pcs. stay once applied.

Ah, you're very kind mate, thank you :)

I designed these, first and foremost, as it's what *I* need from a labelling system; no crazy gimmicks or stuff that takes away from the look of the board - just clean and totally functional.

As a lot of touring artists use KickTags, making sure nothing falls off is absolutely paramount. For that reason, I use Neodymium magnets on the back of the labels (including the smaller tiles you asked about). These are significantly more powerful than any flexible magnet - in fact, the tiny Neo magnet I use on the Tiles is capable of lifting 0.35kg of vertical steel weight - they won't come off unless you want them to!! There's a page on my site that talks about them and explains what's what. You can get to it from here:

http://www.kicktags.com/epages/es13...hops/es138465/Categories/Jibber-Jabber/Neo101

The fact I use these has sometimes resulted in folks asking if it can cause any interference with the electronics, and the answer is a resounding 'No... not at all'! I posted a video a while back showing my board piled high with magnets with no issues whatsoever, and with people using and touring with these around the world, it's absolutely got to be a given that they don't cause mischief with anything! If they did, I certainly wouldn't be fortunate enough to still say (nearly 4 years on) that Steve Vai uses these on his MFC's and has taken them around the world with him (they're on his P&W tour board right now!) without any issue.

I hope that answers your questions dude - but if there's anything else I can help with, just yell.

Cheers!
Sukh

Ah, you're very kind mate, thank you :)

I designed these, first and foremost, as it's what *I* need from a labelling system; no crazy gimmicks or stuff that takes away from the look of the board - just clean and totally functional.

As a lot of touring artists use KickTags, making sure nothing falls off is absolutely paramount. For that reason, I use Neodymium magnets on the back of the labels (including the smaller tiles you asked about). These are significantly more powerful than any flexible magnet - in fact, the tiny Neo magnet I use on the Tiles is capable of lifting 0.35kg of vertical steel weight - they won't come off unless you want them to!! There's a page on my site that talks about them and explains what's what. You can get to it from here:

http://www.kicktags.com/epages/es13...hops/es138465/Categories/Jibber-Jabber/Neo101

The fact I use these has sometimes resulted in folks asking if it can cause any interference with the electronics, and the answer is a resounding 'No... not at all'! I posted a video a while back showing my board piled high with magnets with no issues whatsoever, and with people using and touring with these around the world, it's absolutely got to be a given that they don't cause mischief with anything! If they did, I certainly wouldn't be fortunate enough to still say (nearly 4 years on) that Steve Vai uses these on his MFC's and has taken them around the world with him (they're on his P&W tour board right now!) without any issue.

I hope that answers your questions dude - but if there's anything else I can help with, just yell.

Cheers!
Sukh
Steve Vai has a P&W board?! :)

Getting close to selling out of this batch (thank you to all that have ordered - I'm steadily working my way through the queue!) , so if you've been after a set, please get in touch, as I'll be taking a short break soon to change a few things up...

Website, as always, is www.kicktags.com

Cheers!
Sukh

Getting close to selling out of this batch (thank you to all that have ordered - I'm steadily working my way through the queue!) , so if you've been after a set, please get in touch, as I'll be taking a short break soon to change a few things up...

Website, as always, is www.kicktags.com

Cheers!
Sukh

Thanks. I won't lie, I took advantage of the pound drop after Brexit and ordered mine. :) I'm a horrible human being... :mad: Looking forward to receiving them, they look awesome!!!

Thanks. I won't lie, I took advantage of the pound drop after Brexit and ordered mine. :) I'm a horrible human being... :mad: Looking forward to receiving them, they look awesome!!!

If I was opportunistic, I'd have a Brexit special deal, but I'm still reeling at the result! Anyway, no politics here... magnets...mmmmm. attractive.... :)

Back
Top Bottom