KickTags MFC Glow Labelling System - Store is RESTOCKED!!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey all! I'm really pleased to say that kicktags.com is live again! New labels for the Fractal AX8 and FX8 are available right now, and the store is restocked with MFC and GCP labels too (www.kicktags.com)

This generation of KickTags have been the most popular by far, and have been receiving rave reviews from around the world. Check out the website for more info - and check out this silly little video that explains how the Modular Labelling system works.

Cheers! Sukh

17_zpswqtyexts.jpg

You're on a roll again aren't you m8?
Have a little bit of free time, install Q2, and enjoy those new js410 amps ;-)

Cheers!

As it just so happens, I received mine earlier today. They are very well made, and the glow feature is awesome! Many thanks to Sukh for his dedication to making what are, IMHO, the best labels available for the MFC.

kicktags-light.jpg
kicktags-dark.jpg

You're on a roll again aren't you m8?
Have a little bit of free time, install Q2, and enjoy those new js410 amps ;-)

Cheers!
Haha! I grab whatever time I can to play brother, but it has been an extremely busy weekend :)

Updated to 2.0 yesterday and it sounds stellar!!

Great stuff Sukh! Your labels are looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeet my friend.

Anyone have any experience with these vs the GloWrx?

I cannot speak towards the GloWrx which no doubt are a quality product but I can say that KickTags have never failed me over the years and Sukh offers stellar support and is an extreme pleasure to work with.

Great stuff Sukh! Your labels are looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeet my friend.

I cannot speak towards the GloWrx which no doubt are a quality product but I can say that KickTags have never failed me over the years and Sukh offers stellar support and is an extreme pleasure to work with.

Thank you, brother Craig! Hope all is well in your world my friend :)

Back
Top Bottom