KickTags FX8 Labels - limited stock available today!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey folks! While working hard on the next batch of KickTags, I had a little drink and decided to rest my eyes for 5 minutes, when I found some more stock down the back of my sofa! I know, crazy right?!!!

So, before the launch of the ‘full batch’ in a couple-three weeks, I have a few ready-to-go items and packs that I’ll be adding back to the store later today. I’ll be adding back the following, in very limited quantities:

1. MFC Starter Pack 1 and Starter Pack 2
  2. AX8/FX8 Dual Window Surround Sets
  3. AX8/FX8 Single Window Surround Sets
  4. Text label packs
  5. All the Tile packs

All will be available, as usual, from www.kicktags.com, and I’ll add things back in towards the end of the day here in rainy England (about 5pm our time)

As I said, this is not the full release of the next batch, which I expect to have ready in the next 2-3 weeks, but if you want any of the above beforehand, grab ‘em while you can :)

Cheers!
Sukh
(www.kicktags.com)

KickTags%20more%20stock%20found_zpsbyymhfb3.jpg

Store updated 3 minutes ago....

Dual Window Surround Sets for the AX8/FX8 already sold out, but I still have stocks of Single Window Surround Sets.

Get 'em while they're hot!

Thanks,
Sukh

Very last few packs of labels left folks. After this week, I'll be going into 'prep mode' for the next 2-3 weeks to get the next batch ready, so if you're looking to get some sooner rather than later, now's the time to head on over to www.kicktags.com

Cheers!
Sukh

Board%20wide_zps2xwvzoes.jpg

pic1_zpsvwgynfip.jpg

Back
Top Bottom