KickTags FX8 and AX8 labels - store restocking and new funky 'STUFF' - COMING THIS SATURDAY!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey folks! Happy New Year to you all - I hope you had a fly and funky break and are in good health.

After the very very cool people out there made the launch of the KickTags 'Uni-Surround' labelling system such a monstrous success at the end of last year, I've been busy busy busy with the day job and it's taken me a little longer than I hoped to get the next batch of labels ready. Well, for those that have been waiting patiently:

1. Thank you. You're bloody awesome.
  2. The KickTags store will be restocked THIS SATURDAY - 14th JANUARY!

Everything will be back in stock, including the new 'BFTs' (the Big Tiles you can see in the picture below), a really funky way to label switches with a nice big iconic graphic, where you really don't want or need a text label. I use these myself for effect labelling, mixed with regular glow labels and Big Tiles for switches that need the explanation. Really loving how they've come out - I hope you dig them too. Working on some final designs for launch so hope to have a nice bunch of iconic graphics ready for then.

Gonna be a little quiet while I get some late orders out and then get prepped for release this Saturday, so apologies for any late replies for a few days. I'll be posting some more updates and pictures later in the week, hopefully with another idea I'm working on making it to launch.

If you want to get an early heads-up on the restock and the options I'll have, drop me an email at sukh@kicktags.com and I'll stick you on the mailing list.

Have a good week all - catch u later.

Cheers!
Sukh (www.kicktags.com)

BFTs%20promo_zpsdzkxnjq2.jpg

Hi folks! Hope you're all keeping well and have had a great weekend.

I'm just doing the last bits and pieces on the KickTags store and should have it restocked and up and running in around 2 hours or so. All options for the MFC, AX8 and FX8 will be available again then.

The reception to the 'UniSurround' design of the latest generation of KickTags has been fantastic, and its been great to get so many positive emails and social posts on the labels. As many of the components of the modular labelling system are interchangeable between boards, it's been great to see folks that have combinations of MFC, AX8 and FX8 using the system to cater for labelling their whole rig.

Through my own use of the system, and from discussions with folks on how they use it, I now have 2 new products that will launch for the AX8 and FX8 today. These have been created to provide maximum flexibility for how an individual switch can be labelled. Joining the Text Labels, Mini Tiles and Big Tiles already part of the system, I'm now excited be launch REALLY Big Tiles and Graphic Text Labels, (regular Text Labels that have a graphic print on them), as well :)

Here's a shot of my board, with a mix of Big Tiles, REALLY Big Tiles, Text labels and Graphic Text labels.

IMG_0824_zps0xfdqpyf.jpg

These new options now give users the means to have as many as 3 different functions / use cases labelled up per switch, right down to having just one large iconic graphic to represent a switch function.

On my own board, above, I'm using the bottom row, in this setup. On the top row, you'll see I have 2 text labels in some switches; the Reverse Print (white on black) text labels are used to denote Scenes for when I choose STICKY SCENE mode, and the Regular Print (Black text on white back) for effects. Even with this much flexibility, the system looks clean, functional, professional and still fun and, with the unique design of the UniSurrounds, everything always stays perfectly straight, no matter what!

As with the rest of the system, everything is made of 4mm thick laser-cut acrylic, with Neodymium magnets used to keep everything securely on the board.

If you want to find out more about the system and how it works, check out this link, once the site is back up (!) and it shows an example of a board being labelled up from scratch. https://www.epayments.co.uk/epages/es138465.sf?ObjectPath=/Shops/es138465/Categories/"KickTags Gallery"/"AX8/FX8 Gallery"

The website will be up and running again in a couple of hours, and I'll post here when ready. In the meantime, here are a few more shots of the new stuff, together with some groovy board pictures. As part of this, I've had a lot of fun working on my latest and (for me) greatest pedalboard setup, and I'll share some of my fun and games with that separately later.

Cheers all - many thanks for those that have been waiting for the restock, and hope to speak to you soon.
Sukh

REALLY Big Tiles - the launch designs:

really%20big%20tiles_zpsyaabnzs0.jpg

New Graphic Text Labels: Amp Style option:

TL%20Amps_zpsibi4cgln.jpg

Size differences between the three tile sizes now available:

tile%20sizes_zpssycgkjan.jpg

Obligatory shot of some glowing Text Labels in a Surround

4B86EB6A-7B57-49AD-A6B7-02ABBF7A8E9E_zpsde5bvsf6.jpg

Clean and simple

14344736_1113712132041246_5219776371216136627_n_zps9zc9bdii.jpg

IMG_9243_zps0vvriut8.jpg

IMG_9196_zpsgpkywn1j.jpg

Because it'd be rude not to!

IMG_8905_zps7akjgp8u.jpg

Last edited:
Hey folks! I'm really pleased to say that the KickTags store has been restocked and is now LIVE AGAIN!

All labelling options are back in stock for the Fractal Audio MFC, AX8 and FX8.

The grooviest, strongest and most flexible labelling system on the planet just got a little bit groovier - Check out the newness over at www.kicktags.com

Time for a whiskey or 3 and then to bed, so chat to you tomorrow.

Cheers!
Sukh (www.kicktags.com)

Snip20170115_2_zpscwy70zs1.png

Hey folks! After a very near 'sold out' - the KickTags store has just been restocked again. If you've been waiting for some good stuff for your AX8, FX8 or MFC-101, it's there and ready for you now, but only in limited quantities, so head on over to www.kicktags.com to check out the wonk-free, glow-in-the dark labelling goodness!

Cheers! Sukh (www.kicktags.com)

Back
Top Bottom