• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Keyboard hotkeys for changing scenes

wtfoley3

(Don't think this exists yet...) Jamming away with AXE-Edit open I'd love to be able to reach out and tap my keyboard (maybe the number keys or +/- keys) to change or scroll scenes. While you're at it, maybe another pair of hot keys to scroll up/down through the Presets too. Good user-friendliness. Much faster/easier than grabbing the mouse and maneuvering to the right scene button and clicking it. Just a suggestion! Thanks.

wtfoley3

Thanks! "CTRL" and number key is my answer! I learned something today! Thanks much. Leaving this here in case others like me wonder if there's a way to do this. Rock on!

Top Bottom