Key pitch of the harmonizer

antonello cavani

Hi all, I have some questions about the pitch shifter block (intelligent harmony):
- does the Fractal ultra have a midi implementation like the function "learn" of the "Eventide pitch factor"?
- and/or someone is possible send that midi information (the key of the scale c,d#,f, etc....) from the pitch factor to the fractal? this for live use of the harmonizer, for not doing many preset...;
- do you think it's best to use the pitch factor (specially for intelligent harmony), before the input guitar of the fractal (but in mono) or in parallel, after the distortion and volume blocks, in the fx loop (in stereo as I like)?
Thank you very much, sorry for my english...
Antonello Cavani - Italy

- does the Fractal ultra have a midi implementation like the function "learn" of the "Eventide pitch factor"?
No
- and/or someone is possible send that midi information (the key of the scale c,d#,f, etc....) from the pitch factor to the fractal? this for live use of the harmonizer, for not doing many preset...;
No. Thsi has been asked for several times - send cc to change key, voice1, voice2, scale -and has been ignored so far. This means not even a response.
do you think it's best to use the pitch factor (specially for intelligent harmony), before the input guitar of the fractal (but in mono) or in parallel, after the distortion and volume blocks, in the fx loop (in stereo as I like)?
Best between amp and cab

Yep!

Has been asked for several times. Once when I asked for it, I got a response from Cliff where he asked me/us how we would use it and what kind of Midi messages we would prefer to control it with (notes/controller changes). This was long time before the Fractal footcontroller were even known to be on the drawing table... if my memory serves me right.

Unfortunately, ignored is the correct tag of this issue.

/Mike

Thank you guys!
I'll try to put the pitch factor in the loop stereo, in parallel with dry signal for the intelligent harmony effetcs, and the pitch shifter block of the fractal in series, after the amp block, for effects like whammy, octaver, micropitch...
more cables, more pedals,etc..
Antonello

MisterE said:
No
Are you sure? I'm not close to my AxeFx right now, but I would have thought that there might be a way to conditionally* hook the pitch modifier to the pitch block's key parameter.

* How to do this conditionally is where the trick would lie, but I'm not sure right now how we could accomplish that.
Maybe this has been explored exhaustively before, but I figured with all the possibilities there might be a way.

Back
Top Bottom