Kemper 2.7.0 VS Axe Fx II XL 16.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the Deeflexx in my amp workshop! I can work at my bench on a customers amp, while he play it (and I tweak it in realtime on the running amp) and have the same sweet spot sound experience as my customer, even if stand on a complete different spot in the room! Actually it not just kills the beam, it makes the sweet spot hearable in the whole room around the speaker! This is just by far the best product made to use with guitar amplifiers, since there were guitar amplifiers around! Never ever doing stuff without a Deeflexx! I was introduced to it from a friend and instantly bought one afterwards! :)

Works also great with the Matrix Q12a and the AF2!!!

Get your hands on one, listen for yourself.....

Cheers
Paco
I know that you know what you're doing...

But for someone less experienced reading this and thinking your method might be a good technique for them, please remember...

TUBE AMPS HAVE SHIT IN THEM THAT WILL
KILL.
YOUR.
ASS.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I know that you know what you're doing...

But for someone less experienced reading this and thinking your method might be a good technique for them, please remember...

TUBE AMPS HAVE SHIT IN THEM THAT WILL
KILL.
YOUR.
ASS.

ooh.....I never said someone need to do stuff I do.
Someone who read this thinking my so called "method" is a good technique for less experienced or skilled persons , is absolutely stupid! Do you actually think you can cover up my knowledge, that made me being able to do something, just by reading that I'm able to do it? Yeah...because I didn't tell anything more, didn't tell about my special tools I build, about the modification process in detail? No..... Do I share a detailed step by step tutorial how to do it?

No again....Never would, because the "howto" is "company confidential".... ;)

So what? So what!

ooh.....I never said someone need to do stuff I do.
Someone who read this thinking my so called "method" is a good technique for less experienced or skilled persons , is absolutely stupid! Do you actually think you can cover up my knowledge, that made me being able to do something, just by reading that I'm able to do it? Yeah...because I didn't tell anything more, didn't tell about my special tools I build, about the modification process in detail? No..... Do I share a detailed step by step tutorial how to do it?

No again....Never would, because the "howto" is "company confidential".... ;)

So what? So what!
I don't really get why you're coming at me with this. I know what you claim to do. Some new guy with 3 posts and a soldering iron might not.

I want both of um but...., that new JP Majesty has my eye atm... Hehehehehe... :mrgreen:mrgreen:mrgreen:devilish:

This is an interesting read. While most here will disagree with his conclusions it goes beyond the "my dad will beat up your dad" arguments and contains some interesting speculation on what each company is doing to create the sounds they do. Digital Modeling of Amps: Kemper vs Fractal | Modern Mojo Guitars

I am not really interested in this debate, but this mojo guitars is talking/referring to an axe ultra being 7 years old, the kemper being 2 years old, and he refers to prices of the new axe fx2 . Then i stopped reading; it sounds still like "my dad will beat up your dad".

I am not really interested in this debate, but this mojo guitars is talking/referring to an axe ultra being 7 years old, the kemper being 2 years old, and he refers to prices of the new axe fx2 . Then i stopped reading; it sounds still like "my dad will beat up your dad".
Aw, you are so cute when displaying your fanboi-ism! Just so I understand, you don't care about this topic but you came to this thread. You don't like that it references older units but you read this thread abou a KPA on v 2.7 and Axe on v 16?

Last edited by a moderator:
Still very different from comparing an older gen machine that hasn't been supported for quite a while to a current gem product from another company. Seems pretty skewed....

Still very different from comparing an older gen machine that hasn't been supported for quite a while to a current gem product from another company. Seems pretty skewed....
What about its actual assumptions is skewed? On the KPA forum I took exception with he fact that he criticizes the current AX for frequent updates and the older version for not getting any. But I do think that anyone buying an AE should be aware that there are updates that contain new features or fixes you can only get by updating and for some it can require reworking their presets. I disagree with his assertion that UR is snake oil but will admit that only one person actually heard and reported hearing a difference (and took some flack from the usual crowd for daring to suggest it). I personally found his guesses as to how each create their sounds to be interesting but that is just me.

Aw, you are so cute when displaying your fanboi-ism! Just so I understand, you don't care about this topic but you came to this thread. You don't like that it references older units but you read this thread abou a KPA on v 2.7 and Axe on v 16?

Lol. So disagreeing with what you posted makes me a fanboy instantly. Thats amazing. Following that logic, it would make you a instant hater, right? So, why exactly are you posting it on forum? To not discuss it?

Lol. So disagreeing with what you posted makes me a fanboy instantly. Thats amazing. Following that logic, it would make you a instant hater, right? So, why exactly are you posting it on forum? To not discuss it?
Yes. But if you actually read the next sentence (which by your own earlier admission you seem to give up on quickly) you'd have found out why I said it. But I'd be happy to explain it again if you need me to.

Yes. But if you actually read the next sentence (which by your own earlier admission you seem to give up on quickly) you'd have found out why I said it. But I'd be happy to explain it again if you need me to.

I stopped at "yes", which means not discuss it. There is something wrong with the way you post things.

Listen. Put on your grown up pants. You come to a discussion you have stated you have no interest in, admit that you didn't read the whole linked post and simply dismissed it and then have the temerity to try say what you are attempting to do is have a discussion which you then ignore?

Listen. Put on your grown up pants. You come to a discussion you have stated you have no interest in, admit that you didn't read the whole linked post and simply dismissed it and then have the temerity to try say what you are attempting to do is have a discussion which you then ignore?

Why say listen when you write things?? Really something wrong with things you post. But hey, I am just a "mad fanboy" as you have put it. What good discussion you want to have with some "mad fanboy" "without his "grown up pants on"? (what??). Oh, to post links to something on kimballstock (whatever that may be).

I exactly told you why i didn't read on (what's to "admit" on that). I think you just knew that was a weakness in your post, and that explains why you called me a "fanboy" right away, and thus killing the discussion as you have put me without knowing anything at the fractal side of things.

Now where is the ignore button? (edit: found it)

Last edited:
So that is how you have "discussions" You don't even read what others have to say? As with the rest of your "discussion" you seem to be struggling so let me help you with the ignore button - It can be found by clicking on a user name, click on user profile and then on the left side you will see a button that says "Add to ignore list". Click on that. Confirm at the dialog. Done. And done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom