AFIII Keith White John Waite Change using Virtual Capo -1

Keith White

Experienced
This is a U2 preset by MaxWood69 I made a few changes And added the new remarkable capo pitch transpose to drop the song into the flat key. The volume control is set to pedal 4 on the fc 12. I only have it there for an emergency on stage.
Dont mind the "lesson video" Its just there for you to hear how close it is. Keep in mind I am aware Im a terrible teacher.
Im going to share all the presets I create and ones I use if they are public on this thread. If its a preset I purchased I will add the purchase link to the thread so you will know where to buy it. I have a lot of great ones so keep checking back.

Attachments

• WAI Change.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 7
What Happened to the huey lewis and the news preset you was going to work on next? just curious

This is a U2 preset by MaxWood69 I made a few changes And added the new remarkable capo pitch transpose to drop the song into the flat key. The volume control is set to pedal 4 on the fc 12. I only have it there for an emergency on stage.
Dont mind the "lesson video" Its just there for you to hear how close it is. Keep in mind I am aware Im a terrible teacher.
Im going to share all the presets I create and ones I use if they are public on this thread. If its a preset I purchased I will add the purchase link to the thread so you will know where to buy it. I have a lot of great ones so keep checking back.

What Happened to the huey lewis and the news preset you was going to work on next? just curious
Shoot I forgot about that. I'll post it when I get in front of my axe again. I own a landscape business so been slammed and tired by the time I get off

Shoot I forgot about that. I'll post it when I get in front of my axe again. I own a landscape business so been slammed and tired by the time I get off
Also I've been working on a men at work preset but don't quite have it down yet. It will be for its a mistake and overkill. What an incredible sense of melody Colin Hay had/has!!!!!

Last edited:
New version 2 of this preset, volume matched all my presets

Attachments

• ...WAI Change -1 V2.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom