• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Keith Urban's 5F8

pima1234

Fractal Fanatic
Immediate Whoa! Awesome, as always.

I enjoyed that new model right away. Your demo make it sound just that much better. Looking forward to playing your preset.

Thanks Brett.

P.S. That guitar is beautiful! Visited your website for the first time, too. Very nice. Cool design.

yek

Fab tone.

That 5F8 quickly took its spot as my #1 favorite clean tone after being added to the firmware.

Burgs

Experienced
Fab tone.

That 5F8 quickly took its spot as my #1 favorite clean tone after being added to the firmware.
Thanks Yek. For some reason I couldn't get the post to show a thumbnail this time. I used the video link with the YT URL but no good. Any idea what I've done wrong there?

Burgs

Experienced
Thanks for the Vid. Excellent Job. Enjoyed it so much I just purchased a 52' American Vintage!
Haha. Great. I'll remember to use that one next time I'm asked by my wife why there's another Telecaster delivery. "It was the video that made me do it.." :D

Burgs

Experienced
Immediate Whoa! Awesome, as always.

I enjoyed that new model right away. Your demo make it sound just that much better. Looking forward to playing your preset.

Thanks Brett.

P.S. That guitar is beautiful! Visited your website for the first time, too. Very nice. Cool design.
Thanks! Yeah, the preset will be up shortly. Thanks for watching. :)

scottburrow

Fractal Fanatic
I could have used that this weekend. I played I'm still a guy from Brad Paisley over the weekend, my patch is country, but not as tasty as yours.

yek

Thanks Yek. For some reason I couldn't get the post to show a thumbnail this time. I used the video link with the YT URL but no good. Any idea what I've done wrong there?
Forum software couldn't handle the URL. I changed it.

Top Bottom