Keith urban the new Esteban?

My girl friend loves Keith, though me personally, i respect him as a musician though there isn't much he is drinking that i'm pissing

I wanna kiss a c̶o̶w̶ girl

Not a flame or a dig, just sayin...

My brother bought one of the Esteban guitars... what a POS. I had him send it back, it was unusable, just played terribly. Keith is a genuine player who loves gear and great guitars, like most here. Just guessing, but likely a decent guitar for the price.

I wanna kiss a c̶o̶w̶ girl

Random off topic, but how did you get that strike through? I tried to do that a week or so ago on this forum, and no matter what <strike> or <del> tags I used I couldn't make it happen.

But back on topic, if it wasn't Keith, it would be some other guy. I'm not exactly a fan, but I give him a ton of respect for being an accomplished musician in an era when that seems to be entirely optional in pop stars. Dude can play!

Last edited:
cliff gave me special permission to do t̶h̶i̶s̶ and ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, uʍop ǝpısdn ɯı ʞool, a̧̛̘͖̘͙͓͉̞͕̘͋̃͆̎̓̄̋̕͝ṋ̨̺͉̝̞̥̩͓̻́̊̽͊͋͋̈́́̾͘d̢̡̛̞͙̞͈̩͔̝͓͗͒̓̓̐̍͊̊͘ ͕̙̯̤̫͓̙͚̳̙̈́͂̆̂̀̉̾̒͆͘t̛̰̝̳̜͖͈̤̻̮̤͗̐́͊̊̌̍̑̕ḩ͍͙͍̬͖̟̺͙̤͒̿̉͐̿̑̀̓̊̈́į̡̳̟͍͍̣̟͐͒́͐̈́̇̇̉͒̎͜ͅs̡͇̯̖̦͈̙̠͚̓͌̄͂̇̍̈́̈́̚͜͝

cliff gave me special permission to do t̶h̶i̶s̶ and ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, uʍop ǝpısdn ɯı ʞool, a̧̛̘͖̘͙͓͉̞͕̘͋̃͆̎̓̄̋̕͝ṋ̨̺͉̝̞̥̩͓̻́̊̽͊͋͋̈́́̾͘d̢̡̛̞͙̞͈̩͔̝͓͗͒̓̓̐̍͊̊͘ ͕̙̯̤̫͓̙͚̳̙̈́͂̆̂̀̉̾̒͆͘t̛̰̝̳̜͖͈̤̻̮̤͗̐́͊̊̌̍̑̕ḩ͍͙͍̬͖̟̺͙̤͒̿̉͐̿̑̀̓̊̈́į̡̳̟͍͍̣̟͐͒́͐̈́̇̇̉͒̎͜ͅs̡͇̯̖̦͈̙̠͚̓͌̄͂̇̍̈́̈́̚͜͝

W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶g̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶?̶
Ah, I see now. very tricksy...

Back
Top Bottom