• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Keeps Crashing

DFauvre

Inspired
I use Axe-Edit III every day. All of a sudden, today, it crashes, almost every time I load a new .syx file. The problem is not the file. 1. If I DL the latest version of Axe-Edit, and uninstall the old one, will it erase all my presets? 2. How do I do a back up?

chris

Legend!
I use Axe-Edit III every day. All of a sudden, today, it crashes, almost every time I load a new .syx file. The problem is not the file. 1. If I DL the latest version of Axe-Edit, and uninstall the old one, will it erase all my presets? 2. How do I do a back up?
Axe-Edit doesn't store presets, so nothing would be deleted.

here's how to backup the Axe3:

DFauvre

Inspired
thank you and I installed a new version of Axe Edit and it still crashes if I load more than 1 preset at a time from a purchased tone pack.

Top Bottom