Keeping the current scene displayed on the LCD display

Mike Musser

Every now and then I see on the LCD in a small box in the center of the display, the current scene. (example: Scene 2"). Its there for a moment and then disappears. I really like having the current scene displayed on the LCD. I know that I could also look at the LEDs and the highlighted scene number to tell me the same thing, but my mind processes the text on the LCD screen quicker than it does the text on the display screen. Does anyone know if it's possible to keep that scene information there permanently? I wasn't able to find anything on it in the manual or in the forum. I also searched through the global parameters and didn't see a place to change this setting.

hmm, i don't recall ever seeing Scene indication on that screen. can you describe what you press when you see that?

i think it is on the screen always in the very top, though it's small, next to the Preset number.

Every now and then I see on the LCD in a small box in the center of the display, the current scene. (example: Scene 2"). Its there for a moment and then disappears. I really like having the current scene displayed on the LCD. I know that I could also look at the LEDs and the highlighted scene number to tell me the same thing, but my mind processes the text on the LCD screen quicker than it does the text on the display screen. Does anyone know if it's possible to keep that scene information there permanently? I wasn't able to find anything on it in the manual or in the forum.
hmm, i don't recall ever seeing Scene indication on that screen. can you describe what you press when you see that?

i think it is on the screen always in the very top, though it's small, next to the Preset number.
upload_2019-6-1_20-55-41.png

it seems to be when i exit out of edit mode, so i'm guessing that it's maybe not an option for the display.

Back
Top Bottom