Keep parameters when changing models?

edo

Power User
Vendor
Iirc, normally when you changed model within a block it used to keep the main parameters as they were, with the advanced parameters changing to specific default values. Now whenever I select a different model, everything defaults back to noon. Is there an internal option to select between these 2 options so that I can keep the eq settings when selecting a different amp / drive?

Firmware 3.02
Feb 26, 2019
  • Added Global “Tone Control Display” parameter. When set to Authentic (default) only those controls present on the actual amp are displayed. When set to Ideal all tone controls are displayed. Also, when set to Authentic the Bass, Mid and Treble controls are reset to default values when changing models to ensure accuracy for models that may not have these controls.
https://axefxtutorials.com/axe-fx-iii/axe-fx-iii-release-notes-complete-list/#fw3

Firmware 3.02
Feb 26, 2019
  • Added Global “Tone Control Display” parameter. When set to Authentic (default) only those controls present on the actual amp are displayed. When set to Ideal all tone controls are displayed. Also, when set to Authentic the Bass, Mid and Treble controls are reset to default values when changing models to ensure accuracy for models that may not have these controls.
https://axefxtutorials.com/axe-fx-iii/axe-fx-iii-release-notes-complete-list/#fw3

Does that mean that if I set no non Authentic mode, bass middle and treble will stay were I have them before changing model? Thanks Chris

Iirc, normally when you changed model within a block it used to keep the main parameters as they were, with the advanced parameters changing to specific default values. Now whenever I select a different model, everything defaults back to noon. Is there an internal option to select between these 2 options so that I can keep the eq settings when selecting a different amp / drive?
You can use FracTool 's amp resetter or amp compare. Amp compare changes model and everything else is kept, leading to very interesting results.
Amp resetter lets you choose which parameters you want to keep

Back
Top Bottom