• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Keep controllers window open while changing scenes

Smittefar

Fractal Fanatic
Maybe I have overlooked a setting,

When I open the controllers window (specifically to adjust scene controllers), the controllers window closes every time I switch scenes. This is really annoying, I want to hear what the scene controller does when I switch back and forth, but when it exists the window every time I switch scene, it totally breaks my workflow.

I have a workaround, but it is uncool. The scene controllers I am using the most are actually bound to the global perform screen - And I can open that in Axe-Edit, and that allows me to adjust the controllers without the window going away, when I change scenes.

Joe Bfstplk

Fractal Fanatic
+1

Alsø alsø wik: can the Controllers display stay open when changing presets. I can see it load new stuff in preset change before it closes. It staying open would be a boon when working the new dual-controller modifiers into all my presets....

Last edited:
Top Bottom